What can I do in the server details?
The server details allow several interactions:
- Refresh the details with the top left button
- Pause / resume downloads by tapping the “Server Status” row
- View the sabnzbd changelog by tapping the “New Version” row (only visible if you don’t have the latest version installed)
- View warnings by tapping the “Warnings” row (only visible if there are warnings)
- Set the global download speed limit by tapping the “Download Speed” row. Set it to zero if you don’t want any limit.
- Shutdown SABnzbd by tapping the “Shutdown” button on the bottom
Posted in: How to use